DNA-spin™ Plasmid DNA Purification
iNtRON Biotechnology (Korea)
Spin column type of product for separation/purification up to 20ug of high purity Plasmid DNA
• Up to 20ug high yield and high purity of plasmid DNA can be obtained by separation and purification with high reproducibility.
• Separation and purification for up to 30 kb of plasmid DNA
• Containing Lysis & Neutralization indicator (Lysis Viewer)
jetPRIME® transfection reagent
Versatile DNA/siRNA transfection reagent
- High DNA transfection efficiency
- Low amounts of nucleic acid
- Superior cell viability
- ONE reagent for DNA and/or siRNA transfections
CUT&Tag-IT™ Assay - Tissue
CUT&Tag-IT™ Assay Kit - Tissue Advantages
- Compatible with 0.5 – 10 mg tissue
- Includes specialized lysis buffer for tissue nuclei isolation
- Complete kit with optimized protocol including tissue strainers
- Developed for histone marks
- Sequencing-ready libraries without the laborious and costly steps of ChIP-Seq
- Low background signal enables lower sequencing depth
- No artifacts caused by formaldehyde crosslinking
Biolaminin 521 LN (LN521)
Biolaminin 521 LN is the natural laminin for pluripotent stem cells and therefore reliably facilitates self-renewal of human ES and iPS cells in a chemically defined, feeder-free and animal origin-free stem cell culture system. Biolaminin 521 enables efficient single-cell passaging of genetically stable and pluripotent stem cells without the need for any apoptosis inhibitors for the superior quality of your cells and studies.
Keep your CO2 incubators clear of contamination
Aquaguard-1 Solution’s antimicrobial and fungicidal properties are effective against a wide range of common lab contaminants, including gram-negative bacteria, yeast, and fungi. Aquaguard-1 Solution has also been validated for use in incubators actively culturing sensitive stem cells. Aquaguard-1 Solution, when used as directed, has been shown to have no effect on the morphology, cell proliferation, and expansion, pluripotency marker expression, or karyotype of human pluripotent stem cells
Acti-Stain™ Fluorescent Phalloidins
The Acti-stain™ line of fluorescent phalloidins has been developed with an emphasis on creating exceptionally bright and stable probes at an economical price. Side-by-side comparisons with leading competing products demonstrate that you will enjoy savings while not sacrificing the quality of the stain when switching to an Acti-stain™ probe. Additionally, these probes are compatible with popular filter sets such as FITC, TRITC and Cy 5. The combination of in-house manufacturing, stringent quality control and convenient packaging provides a great value. Give them a try and see for yourself.
Product Uses Include
- Stain F-actin in fixed cells
- Stabilize actin filaments in vitro
- Visualize actin filaments in vitro
Actin staining is very useful in determining the structure and function of the cytoskeleton in living and fixed cells. The actin cytoskeleton is a very dynamic and labile structure in the living cell, but it can be fixed with paraformaldehyde prior to probing or staining for actin structures.
VitroGel® Hydrogel Matrix
VitroGel Hydrogel Matrix – 3D Cell Culture
- Xeno-free, biological functional hydrogel
- Ready-to-use at room temperature (20 min protocol)
- Supports a wide rane of cell types and applications
- Easy, efficient, and enzyme-free cell harvesting in 20 min
VitroGel® Hydrogel Matrix is a ready-to-use, xeno-free (animal origin-free) functional hydrogel for 3D cell culture research. VitroGel Hydrogel Matrix is an optimized formulation of multi-functional ligands and concentrations to support a wide range of cell types for different applications.“Just Add Cells” – The hydrogel matrix is ready to mix with cell suspension directly.
Exo-spin Exosome Purification
Cell Guidance Systems
Exo-spin™ is available either as individual columns
- EX03 Exo-spin™ mini
- EX04 Exo-spin™ midi
- EX05 Exo-spin™ mini HD
- EX07 Exo-spin™ 96 (mini in a 96 well format)
or as kits that provide Exo-spin™ precipitant buffer with columns
- EX01 Exo-spin™ mini - for cell culture media, urine, and other low-density exosome sources
- EX02 Exo-spin™ mini blood - for plasma and sera
Additional Exo-spin™ precipitant buffer (EX06) may be purchased separately.
Exo-spin™ columns can each be used up to 5 times either for iterative loading to purify a larger volume of a sample, or using different samples.